View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 13:43   #2298
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: PM Boris forms a government

It is very difficult for me to bury my head in the sand and say leave without an agreement given the Parliamentary mess we are in.

The EU stinks; see the new Juncker and her appointments for details. How the hell she got ratified by that federalist Parliament is but another example of that skunk institution.

But back here, it’s 52/48 that’s now in the frame because of the anti-democratic shenanigans of our own Parliamentarians.

Thus thing could fork in one of two ways:

1/
We get out one way or another and it all blows over within a year (what’s a year vs 3 years?).

2/
We resolve our internal problems with a referendum; not yet an election because we want to avoid a hung Parliament if possible. Then the fury will also die down after the noisy brigade among the 52 finish venting their spleen.

Something has got to give if we are to save ourselves.

My advice is at your risk.