View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 22:46   #1604
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
TBH I have come to really dislike the crossovers. The Earth X one was a mess, very light on character (because there are just too many of them) and focusing purely on fanwanky pitch battles with as many costumed characters on screen as possible at any one time.
I completely agree, I have watched them each year and tbh I consider them to be a disservice to the characters and the universe. They are pathetically weak stories with no substance designed to get as many characters together as possible and because there are so many characters (regardless of which series you are watching) none of the series-specific characters have time to shine through and be the full characters that we know them to be and everyone just seems to be in the background while Oliver, Cara and Barry stand in front of the camera and do their thing.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote