View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 09:19   #2083
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: PM Boris forms a government

The following letter in yesterday's Torygraph says it all:

"The schedule of the Bill being passed this week instructs the Prime Minister to sign and send a letter surrendering his government and its foreign policy to a foreign power - the EU. What we have witnessed is not democracy but the first Vichy Parliament in British history."

---------- Post added at 09:19 ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The most worrying thing about this to me isn't BoJo breaking the law but Ian Duncan Smith's talk of martyrs. That is the language of extremists.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/07/boris...exit-10701787/
Typical disingenuous spin. IDS used the term "martyred" in
the sense of "crucified".

If that is the "most worrying thing" to you than I suggest you re-evaluate yourself.

My advice is at your risk.

Last edited by Sephiroth; 08-09-2019 at 09:17. Reason: Typo