View Single Post
Old 06-09-2019, 13:49   #7
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: When is a discount not a discount?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
When I've negotiated I get a confirmation e-mail (even when they've subsequently failed to implement it). If the discount still fails to happen you might want to try the official VM forum, someone there should be able to sort it out for you although it can take a few days for them to answer your query.
Both times I asked for an email confirming the discount - on both occasions I was told that isn't possible.

This is despite my account saying email sent.

I suspect the operative put me on hold to check the recording of the previous call as he was gone for a good 6 or 7 minutes.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote