View Single Post
Old 22-01-2020, 19:29   #7237
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Chris whether you think this or not i'm not sure why it annoys you so much? Media boy is an excellent poster and if he wants to say "copyright" due to a belief it'll stop his post being put elsewhere does that really impact the rest of us?

Also as a member of the cable forum team is it really appropriate to send this message ans call someone "daft"?
Really? Have you never read any of Mick or Paul’s posts on here?

Believe me if I’d wanted to put the boot in, “daft” is not the word I’d have used. And yes, occasional comments about the accuracy of people’s posts is fair game, whether made by team or otherwise, as long as it doesn’t derail the thread. Claims of copyright over anything posted on a public web forum are dubious in the extreme. It does no harm to say so, and may help prevent users embarrassing themselves elsewhere.

On which note.