View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 20:41   #5681
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Soundpeat wireless ear buds Air3, never used wireless before and hope they will work well with the Tab S7, if not then I've wasted only £30.
I bought Soundpeats A1 Wireless Over-ear Headphones back in 2016, I was really impressed with the sound quality and the battery life. Had them for three years. I have a similar set now, MPOW H7, they're even better and still going strong.

The wireless in-ear set I've just bought for when I'm out and about are the T12's these were £17.99 off Amazon, the quality of sound is amazing and what's more impressive is the quality of sound on phone calls. I was out the other day and it was raining, windy and there was plenty of traffic passing by. I got a call, during the conversation I asked if they could hear me ok, they said yeah loud and clear, when I told them where I was and what the weather and traffic was like, they couldn't believe it, they said it sounds like you're indoors, they didn't hear any of the weather or traffic, just my very sexy and silky smooth voice.

Well impressed!

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote