Thread: Amazon The Boys
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2019, 16:32   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Boys

I have only seen episode 1 but I fell in love with it right from the opening scene. The thing which has confused me all my life with regards to my realism factor is that with every iteration of Superman you always get some armed bank robbers, high speed chase etc etc and that is without the uber bady in the film and the bad guys just keep coming back and trying again and again because they know they can get away with. Superman, like Starfleet, has the means to stop or put down his enemies yet always goes to pain staking lengths to do the complete opposite often to his detriment. If Superman showed them who was boss and that he was a force to be reckoned with everyone would think twice before embarking on a life of crime and the crime rate would go down. I think it is great that he is throwing bad guys down the street and hopefully we'll see some heat vision from the sky. All you need to do is set an example, the word will spread and everyone will fall in line.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote