View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 18:48   #2309
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

One last thing to press the point. You have stated previously that Netflix will eventually carry adverts. However, your view goes directly against what Netflix have said, but you haven't produced good evidence to justify your view. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting you to now start researching this to prove yourself right (although I suspect you will have some difficulty with that), I simply accept that this is your view.
Who are you addressing?

You quote me and address Harry.

And for the record, I have never said that Netflix will take adds. Only recently I suggested that add free streaming is so appealing, due to add free services such as Netflix that I think services will offer an extra tariff, add free option, just as Hulu have just successfully done.