View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 14:00   #2304
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
You're kidding, right? The government are looking into to that because they want to destroy the BBC, and please their mate Rupert.

Internet forums such as this are no place to gauge support for an ad-funded BBC as posters here are definitely nowhere near a cross-section of the viewing public.

I think you need to come up with a better set of statistics to support you assertion.

And given you're the one who made it, in my view, it's your place to find the evidence to back it up
The Government does not want to destroy the BBC,they want to scale down their in built advantage and reduce waste paid for by the taxpayer.

As for the statistics, there are many comments made on this forum that cannot be substantiated and yet the authors of such comments are never asked for statistics to back them up. I don't know why you expect that of me, considering all the reports that have been made of viewer discontent about the licence fee.

I think you should be coming up with the stats if you want to prove me and the media wrong...