View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 19:18   #2303
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
but there is plenty of alternative evidence available to support my comment that a sizeable proportion of the British public don't want to pay the TV licence. This is why the Government is looking at the subscription option as soon as the technology allows.
You're kidding, right? The government are looking into to that because they want to destroy the BBC, and please their mate Rupert.

Internet forums such as this are no place to gauge support for an ad-funded BBC as posters here are definitely nowhere near a cross-section of the viewing public.

I think you need to come up with a better set of statistics to support you assertion.

And given you're the one who made it, in my view, it's your place to find the evidence to back it up