View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 17:34   #2302
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Now, Who is most likely to be watching online video? Young People. That makes the report skewed already Many young people will download illegal content, which will be add free anyway.

A valid report should include an even cross section of the population, and that survey isn't it. Therefore, to me it is invalid.

I am surprised that someone like yourself, who hates adverts is keen for BBC programmes to include them. Do you want the BBC to include them in Radio as well?
Well, you have a fair point regarding this particular poll, but there is plenty of alternative evidence available to support my comment that a sizeable proportion of the British public don't want to pay the TV licence. This is why the Government is looking at the subscription option as soon as the technology allows.

I don't mind the BBC having ads between programmes to top up their funding as long as I can have an option to skip them!