View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 12:38   #2226
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
My problems when I had them were discussed many moons back with Spiderplant so sorry you've got the wrong end of the stick. The problem was to many trying to access the service in the evenings we also struggles with some peak time contention with the broadband.

I'm starting to see why you got a ban over on DS , I guess some people like to believe they are always right and struggle to converse with people and accept differing opinions.
On the contrary - I supposedly reregistered in 2010 with a near identical name. Having upset a clique over there who didn’t like being proven wrong that was a breach of T&Cs according to admin who hadn’t noticed for 8 years. Anyway we’ve been told by moderators here that subject has to be left alone.

I just find your contribution to this thread curious, as you obviously aren’t that interested in what may or may not be coming soon to Virgin Media.