View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 11:33   #10
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
Re: Sky+ - to be FREE??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salu
My point was more around if Sky were to give away Sky+ then as I now have Sky+ and I leave to get NTL's PVR I will still have a Sky+ box, as I have bought it.
If they are giving Sky+ away the question is what are they giving away? The box or the £10 subscription to use it....or both?

I may be left with a Sky+ box that only can recieve the basic channels but be able to time shift....and get NTL's PVR giving me a great amount of recording power....
AFAIK It wouldn't work as a PVR if you left sky, for the PRV function you have to subscribe.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote