View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 11:39   #1528
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Can someone tell me why ,since sky moved all the HD channels around that some programs appear to be in the wrong aspect ratio .Some programs fill my screen and some have the black border down the sides .This didn't happen at all before Sky buggered up the channel listing .
If they are showing 4:3 content on an HD or other widescreen channel, it is probably correct that bars are added down the sides. The alternatives are to zoom the picture, chopping off the top and/or bottom, or to stretch the picture horizontally, resulting in the wrong aspect ratio.

Post a screenshot if you still think it is wrong, preferably of a programme that is frequently repeated so we can compare. (I doubt is is anything to do with a channel lineup change, by the way. Just coincidence).
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote