View Single Post
Old 16-12-2012, 12:18   #1525
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Told the box I wanted to watch all the game of thrones yesterday. Saw it started downloading the first episode straight away so gave me the option of playing it instantly but then didn't start downloading the other episodes. Didn't watch that first episode last night anyway.

This morning checked the TBB graph for the sky connection and saw a small bump after I went to bed. Guessed it was the downloading the episodes while I slept so had a look on the sky box and they were all downloaded. Smart that it did the 25gb of downloading at that time 96% free space left.

Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote