View Single Post
Old 23-08-2021, 11:22   #227
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: 1gig Rollout getting faster

I am less optimistic now, my connection has just come back up so it has only been down about 1hr 30 mins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtho782 View Post
And you have more confidence than me in VM delivering before xmas!!
I look at it from a common sense approach which probably isn't the best idea when it comes to VM. VM know competition is rising fast and the competitors are offering a better service with regards to upload speed so if an alternative better product is made available to you before VM can provide 1gbit to you then there is a very good chance you switch to another provider and never come back. However, if VM can get 1gbit to you first then there is probably a 70/30 chance you'll think "meh, I have got 1gbit already and it isn't worth the hassle switching just for a bit more upload speed". That is what I hope they are thinking anyway. If they keep it going well into next year then they are going to be shooting themselves in the foot.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote