View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 16:28   #15
Chrysalis
cf.mega poster

Services: Gig1, Hub 5
Chrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronzeChrysalis is cast in bronze
Chrysalis is cast in bronze
Re: ntl bottom in USwitch poll.

No doubt people will continue to try and discredit all these polls that show consistent results.

If I am not mistaken tho the poll is about general customer satisfaction rather then customer service so people disgruntled could be about service quality problems such as crap broadband speeds rather then billing problems so it isnt at all surprising.

Quote:
NTL Telewest director of internet Chad Raube said: "Consumers have voted with their feet and we are the largest provider of broadband services in Britain."
More like retentions working very hard to keep those numbers up Mr Raube, sorry but it clearly shows the state of the company when they wont hold their hand up to problems and brush them aside.

---------- Post added at 16:28 ---------- Previous post was at 16:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtwn
Generally, the people who actually bother filling out surveys are the ones who have had bad experiences and have a chip on their shoulder about it. Hence why the big three are there because there are more customers to be angry - its quite simple Neil!

Having had a a ronseal experience with ntl would I bother to fill out a survey if [whoever] sent me one? No.
you not getting one makes them impartial?

guess what I have big problems with ntl but I didnt get one either so thats blown your argument out the water
Chrysalis is offline   Reply With Quote