View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 16:22   #14
James Henry
Permanently Banned

James Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these partsJames Henry is just so famous around these parts
Re: ntl bottom in USwitch poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited
Not looked at it yet but me wonders how low down ukonline are in the poll
Probably slightly above last End of day it was the usual tactic from ntl that got you to stay wasn't it sir? Get the discounts out as the promised upgrade to fix your area had slipped by a month.

---------- Post added at 16:22 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited
What always worries me about U-Switch when they do there surveys is this.

How many of the top and bottom company's on there poll pay commission to u-switch when a customer transfer service on there web site. When u-switch say there are impartial i have to admit i take that with a mountain of salt when they take commission from said company's.
Yep quite agree that's why I said I had issues but the consistency of ntl coming last means that either the entire polling industry is out to get them or they really are that bad.

I have visions of it being front page news when they are in a survey and don't come last, although that'll probably be in part thanks to Telewest diluting their dissatisfaction as Telewest have traditionally done pretty well in these.
James Henry is offline   Reply With Quote