View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 16:12   #7
orangebird
Inactive

Services: Yeah Baby! ;)
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
orangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny starorangebird has a nice shiny star
Re: ntl bottom in USwitch poll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
quote=Neil]The fanboys/girls will no doubt be along soon with all the reasons that this poll is unfair/biased etc etc etc

pwn3d!!

No, I'm not. I didn't say that the survey was right or wrong, or unfair, or biased. I just think that having an opinion about goods or services based on the findings of less than 0.5% of the total providers customer base isn't good enough.

Quote:
The thing is, I reckon if you surveyed every ntl customer, ntl would still come bottom.
You reckon. Oh well, take that as gospel then eh?

Quote:
They don't have a reputation for being the company with the worst Customer Sevice for nothing.
No, they don't. They can be ****. I totally agree with you there. But again, I can't believe that anyone would make decisions/selections based on a survey made up of the opinions on a piddling %age of customers.

I really couldn't care where ntl come in the survey. However, if this very tiny representation give you some extra energy to grind that old axe Neil, fill your boots sweetheart.
orangebird is offline   Reply With Quote