View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 12:04   #432
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: *ALL* ntl Cap Discussion Here Please. (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudders
Hi all,
Hi, and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudders
what I can't understand is that why they don't compete with Bulldog
Bulldog aren't any competition to NTL as far as I'm concerned. I dare-say that NTL could offer everybody all of the bandwidth that they want with no caps - if they felt that they could sustain the service. It's been said before but I'll say it again, NTL cap the service in order to try to ensure that one person's usage doesn't interfere with anybody else's - it's also a way of ensuring that they can keep prices competitive without sacrificing any other areas of the service.

If you want to see just how good Bulldog are can I suggest that you have a look at THIS SITE and then do some searching on Google.