View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 12:00   #431
Pudders
Inactive

Pudders is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *ALL* ntl Cap Discussion Here Please. (Part 2)

Hi all,

My first post up on this forum and I too got a letter today to cut back.

Like its been said, we all have our reason for useage but what I can't understand is that why they don't compete with Bulldog as one of their main threats at the moment and also why the hell are they puttin up 10meg connections when you'll probably only be able to use it between 3am and 6am on sundays and only allowed to look at sites about paintdrying!!!

I have been with NTL for as long as I can remeber but moved accross to Sky when they introduced cack Digital TV and now like above, I may move to Bulldog with the better option of package.

There must be NTL peeps on this forum... are these letters going to enforce the NTL Law or is this just scare mungering to keep the traffic down via Bangalore!!??

For info though... I did ring NTL business and they informed me that I could have a 1.5meg connection with unlimited downloads a month for 34.99 ......... with a £90 sting for the new modem!! apparently they gove a different modem to the one you already have as you have a dedicated businewss link.

O well... We'll see what they got to say in October as I'm not changing my habits.

Cheers.. Pud