View Single Post
Old 18-08-2005, 11:49   #429
theNomad
Inactive

Services: NTL-Full TV/512k UNLIMITED
theNomad is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *ALL* ntl Cap Discussion Here Please. (Part 2)

I just got the same letter as Phlashman ,Ive been an ntl user for around 4 years and like most been really happy with it once or twice lost connection in four years is awesome.Seems bad that they changed the contract that I originaly signed for an unlimited service to the current 30gb per month thing they have now (its a bit like my 3 pints a day from my milkman being cut to just 1 for the same price).All this just one month into 'em finally upping my service to 2mb's from 750k service.

I guess we all have reasons we use more than 30gbs me Ive four kids so six of us use the connection.As I see it the minute they do hard cap or in extreme cases disconnect you then its time to change to another ISP I'd be a bit ****ed as ive just forked out £50 for premiership plus but no way if this goes further I'd stick with my current £90pm tv-net-phone package.I hope this letter is like the ones they sent a year or so ago and doesnt go any further.If not like everyone else its sky digital and probably bulldog with its free landline calls and unlimited connection.And surely what the hells the point of 10mb's if all you can use your bloody connection for is opening webpages.