View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 20:57   #261
Flyboy
Inactive

Flyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful one
Re: Doctor Who : 2008 & 2009 Specials

My first thought that the woman was the Watcher, who has a propensity to turn up when the Doctor re-generates, or even the White Guardian, but observing the Doctor's re-action when she uncovered her face, he appeared to have a familial concern about her, or at least someone to whom he felt close to. I thought that she might be his mother and the make figure (yet to be revealed) was his father. I like the idea that she might be an older Donna, taking the role of an "honorary" Timelord, due to the meta-crisis, but that would not work with the concept of the time lock. The Doctor would have been aware of her presence at the time of the war.

I most of all like the idea that it might have been Romana, from I can remember, she secured a seat in the high council and subsequently was elected President (or was that a YouTube ep?). If I am wrong, she is still in "N" space and therefore not involved at all.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote