Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 13:58   #1297
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I think you're being very charitable. I don't think it's an accident that some people are choosing the most extreme example of a disaster caused by an inadequately controlled and tested drug to compare with covid vaccines. It's not a general observation about drug safety, it's an attempt to undermine confidence in the covid vaccines themselves. Unfortunately, it's based on an appeal to fear, and lacks understanding of how modern drugs are controlled and tested.
But the testing has been rushed, most new treatments don't go into production for use in the general population in such a short timeframe, if people want to take the vaccine then they should be aware that it has been rushed into the final stages of production, I personally will not be having the vaccination until it has a few years safety record behind it, but I wouldn't stand in the way of anyone who wants it, it has to be down to the individuals choice.

Last edited by papa smurf; 01-12-2020 at 14:05.