View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 14:23   #11663
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Well myself like several others here being rather a regular visitor to the hospital we tend to arrive early and have a cup of tea and a bite to eat before going to the relevant departments but alas when l get the dates for these tests sadly l cannot do that and l am sure there will probably be a Dracula around the corner just waiting to stick those needles into me as well.
Yes I recall being a pin cushion when I was in hospital for a week early last year - I was having IV antibiotics and regular blood tests every few hours and through the night. It was horrible but nothing like how bad things are for some poor people. That's how I always try to think now - things may be bad but there are always people worse off.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote