View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 05:45   #11660
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPants73 View Post
Nights are drawing in (I get to burn candles and actually witness their plucky little flames),
Bedtimes are getting cooler (the super soft flanellette sheets are ON THE BED, so no shockingly cold icy surprises)
Only a matter of time before the electric blanket is yanked rudely out of mothballs (retro but don't judge me 'til you've tried it)
Cycling in the crisp chilly mornings with Autumn proudly showing off its colours, shrouded in a hint of mist.... I was an Autumn baby, it's my kinda season....
Personally l love the start of the Autumn with all the colourful leaves as its certainly a beautiful sight on a nice crisp dry day.

---------- Post added at 05:45 ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Mrs Osem sorted my right forearm arm out after I strained a muscle moving our old washing machine yesterday. Slept really badly as I couldn't get comfortable so in the morning I asked her to put her training to good use and massage it form me. I was surprised how painful it was but after suffering for about 20 mins it started to feel a lot better and I was able to remove the old machine and install the new one today pain free. I knew all the years of training wouldn't be wasted...

Have done a couple of hot washes with the new machine and it seems great so far. Time will tell how durable it is I suppose but so far very pleased.
l hope your arm is better Osem as you are right it really can get painful when one strains a muscle around that area.