View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 21:40   #11659
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Mrs Osem sorted my right forearm arm out after I strained a muscle moving our old washing machine yesterday. Slept really badly as I couldn't get comfortable so in the morning I asked her to put her training to good use and massage it form me. I was surprised how painful it was but after suffering for about 20 mins it started to feel a lot better and I was able to remove the old machine and install the new one today pain free. I knew all the years of training wouldn't be wasted...

Have done a couple of hot washes with the new machine and it seems great so far. Time will tell how durable it is I suppose but so far very pleased.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote