Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 08:09   #8621
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Don't I? Perhaps it's best to check before you blunder in and accuse someone of double standards, I've no time for bliar or anything he does, never have and I was never taken in by him either, said it many, many times on this site and in the spirit of checking things, perhaps I'll check the predictive text next time to.
I don’t “blunder in” for your information, actually. And I reaffirm the double standards because I see no complaints from you regarding “Remainers” meetings with foreign leaders to sabotage Brexit, so it must be ok for them but totally outrageous, that Farage is insisting one of the 27 to veto UK’s request for extension and actually let Brexit happen, which is what actually won the Democratic vote.