View Single Post
Old 09-01-2020, 09:58   #87
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S Assassinates Top Iranian General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
It would explain Iran's suddenly desire to calm this all down and Trump not feeling like he needs to talk tough. IIRC Air case investigations are conducted by an independent body and that is a requirement of any country that wants to have international fights sent and received from them. If this wasn't an accident it's going to come out.

It may be independant, but if an AK47 is aimed at you and you are told go away you do.

As you may know I worked for TNT Airways and handled all aircraft manual pertaining to their BAe-146s & A300,

We would often get non public information about crashes (Hudson for one)

As for this crash there was no Mayday, well if the plane has a issue Maday is the last thing on their mind.

In emergencies thay have a checklist book, this is sometimes customised per aircraft, it was just under 2" thick for the a300.

I doubt it was shot down as I believe it happened outside the missile strikes timeline.

Just because the aircraft was checked doesn't mean much. Why, in the UK/USA, you need to be certified on what you can check, just because you can fix an engine doesn't mean yo are allowed to change a wheel.

In some countries the engine does jobs he shouldn't, and thats why those airlines are banned in EU airspace.

I'm putting my money on poor maintenance is the reasom why it crashed.

Last edited by Hom3r; 09-01-2020 at 10:03.
Hom3r is offline   Reply With Quote