Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 17:50   #62
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

TV Times is reporting the following channel numbers that are not right:

141. 5USA (Channel 4 HD is broadcasting on that channel right now outside London)
141. 5USA HD (Channel 4 HD is broadcasting on that channel right now outside London)
711. CITV HD (CITV do not have an HD Channel)

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
According to JJ20X on Forumbox, MTV Classic and La Liga TV are showing on the network. Given their locations on the network he thinks they are in testing.
https://www.forumbox.co.uk/forum/thr...0843#post80843
Look like Virgin Media are launching both MTV Classic and La Liga TV on old VH1* and ZooMoo HD* slots.

*Both channels are set to close on January 7th.

I think MTV Classic will be given Channel 317.
I think La Liga TV will be given Channel 550 or 555. (I am 80% going with channel 550)

---------- Post added at 16:50 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
I'm looking forward to the Sky UHD content to kick in.
Does anyone know when the deal is due to start?
No idea.

But Sky Comedy IS coming to Virgin Media.

https://mediaboyblog.blogspot.com/20...es-virgin.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote