View Single Post
Old 16-12-2019, 13:32   #5
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Easy/cheap shared drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
My Router (Netgear R7000) has USB ports and you then set it up to offer network shares. I sure other routers offer similar.
I was thinking of going that route(r). Would I be right in thinking that I could turn the VM router onto MODEM mode and connect another router with a USB port? Shame I can't just ditch the VM router, but apparently, it's the only was to get an internet connection. Do you think I'd be able to stream 4K movies to my TV with this setup?
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote