View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 11:25   #13959
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
It's a portable unit like this one

I put the vent hose up a disused chimney and feed it through a sheet of cardboard and polystyrene taped to the fireplace to seal it. Rated 8,000 BTU, that's about 2.5KW

Came from B&Q a good few years ago.

Full tilt the fans and compressor make some noise but it's not too disturbing.
I had to get dressed quickly this morning it was a bit brrrrrrrrr had air con on all night [slept like a log] opened the bedroom door to be met by a wall of heat.

Mine is plumbed into the old fire place.

Last edited by papa smurf; 24-07-2019 at 11:29.
papa smurf is offline   Reply With Quote