View Single Post
Old 17-05-2019, 23:42   #6026
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Except that it's not usually this relentlessly awful. Especially in July/August.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
So with my health getting worse and my kidney function getting really bad, had been down to 35 which is almost 50% I was sent for a kidney biopsy a couple of weeks ago.

Seemed to go ok however next day I get a sharp shooting pain and went back, after bloods and an ultrasound it was found that I had a small internal bleed and was extremely anemic, bloods were down to 62 and kidney function down to 27.

Was kept in for 3 days and given IV iron and put on iron tablets.

Visit to consultant on Wednesday there conformed decreased kidney function is due to diabetes and as it's dropped so much since September that they want to place me on the transplant list and get one done asap.

Not good at all. Have been totally shattered and out of breath at the smallest amount of exercise or walking short distances.

Shocked and worried but hopefully I'll feel so much better.

Still trying to find a job after being made redundant recently too. But not feeling well enough to attend interviews is a hindrance.

Sorry to hear this Stephen hope things improve for you soon