View Single Post
Old 14-05-2019, 11:09   #6022
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Thanks den I'm currently trying to get to the bottom of why my Dad thinks he is going in a home as the hospital has reassured me that they have never mentioned this to my father and as my sister and I don't talk there is no way I will ever know if she has made a passing comment.

The only thing I can think of is maybe she has said come on Dad let's get you home as you don't want to go into care as some encouragement to get him fighting as I truly believe that even she would not say right Dad if your not careful you could end up in a home.

All I know is he was really quite low and depressed at the thought if not getting home thankfully he now knows or seems to believe us when I say no Dad you will see your house again, honestly it was heartbreaking. He does seem very mistrusting at times.
I think that being in hospital with no control over your what is happening is very frightening at the best of times. Someone who is clinging to his independence, such a your Father, will feel even more worried about his future so, add lots of time to stew on what lays ahead of him, a daughter who doesn't know how to think things through before putting her mouth in gear and it's a recipe for a panic attack.

PM me if you want a good rant sweetie.

Jo xx