View Single Post
Old 13-05-2019, 06:10   #6017
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
I also had an invite at my local NHS hospital together with a stomach biopsy.
Due to my complex meds which include two tabs which prevent my blood from clotting I declined the invite.
Not only did I advise my GP of my refusal, my heart consultant agreed on my actions and sent off a stern letter to the gastro team.
In the end I had a Barium meal which proved no stomach probs.
The thing is with a Gastroscopy although it can be uncomfortable at times it can also treat any potential condition that is prevalent there and take biopsy's when the procedure is taking place as the GP did mention a Barium meal but felt the Gastroscopy although more uncomfortable was the better option for me.

l am also under a heart consultant but l do not take any clotting drugs currently as my heart condition is Dilated Cardiomyopathy and l also have a implanted ICD as well.