View Single Post
Old 23-11-2011, 17:30   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Get ready for the biggest joke ever.......

yeah I know, that is why I kept saying I wanted them to ring the tech up and get him to come back and give it to me. The dude who I spoke to in 100mbit support said I could probably get a vmng300 but I would need to go through the CEOs office for it. I am writing the letter now but I can't believe the red tape they make you go though to fix a problem when they could have done it in 5 mins.

It was downstream that was the problem btw, upstream was consistent at 8mbit all afternoon regardless of what tests we ran.

P.s do really think I care about a warning for language given what I have had to put up with today?

Can someboby give me the address for the Chief Execs/CEOs office pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote