View Single Post
Old 21-12-2021, 17:32   #4
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media O2 customer grief

If only it was that simple. I signed up for Oomph at a rate of £95/m but after 18 months VM advised that my bill would increase to £139/m. I simply can't afford that so I rang them and was told that Oomph was actually no longer available but I could have Volt for £85/m. the only catch was that they said I have to take an O2 SIM at an additional £25/m.
But O2 is only 3G in Greenwich London SE10 where I live. O2's coverage map says it's 4G. Trust me, it isn't. And 5G on O2 isn't available either.
I've cancelled the O2 SIM.

---------- Post added at 17:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I did mention a while back that any requested Oomph bundle changes (other than applying for Volt benefits as an existing O2 customer) would require a move to Volt for the new offers and services.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...&postcount=447
Ben - it's an absolute mess. I'm paying more for fewer channels, my broadband is nowhere near the promised 1Gb and I have an "unlimited" 3G mobile SIM with very limited last-decade speeds. O2 Customers Services are unreachable. VM staff must be pulling their hair out - I know this customer is!

Last edited by nialli; 21-12-2021 at 17:42.
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote