View Single Post
Old 29-03-2020, 21:05   #1493
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

I have several points to make on this issue.

We know that we have a partial lockdown. Its not a total lockdown yet.

But, if we had only listed to the PM before and didn't defy what he said about social distance. We would NOT be in this predicament.

From the off we had panic buying, which was stupid.
We then had loads of people defying the order of social distance. And jammed trains, and had barbeques. And now the government has said that this could last for months.

I certainly hope not, many businesses will go bust. And that is a genuine problem.

And before members saying that shopkeepers can claim a certain amount of money in JUNE. Too late by then.

I know of small businesses have laid off staff, and closed down.

Local garages have closed down, as most of the work comes from MOTs.

If you follow advice on Sky ( l don't know the link for computers) there is a video by Kate Winslet, on washing your hands. Watch it and follow what she says.

MPs have not even told you what washing hands can do with the germs.

I also heard that if we get strong sunny weather. This will kill the bug.

I think that by the mid April, we should be getting back to normal - I sincerely hope so