Thread: Streaming Obi-Wan Kenobi
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 19:55   #25
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi

I hope so. I don't do social media so i don't see everyone else's thoughts on things but i imagine many many other people have noticed it as well and i would love to know what the true fans think. I am hoping they have been really clever about it and the scene we see in the trailer is a nod to his past; he is in a fight, loses his light saber and is forced to use a blaster and when it is all over he throws it on the ground and says "i hate blasters" or whatever the line is from the film.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote