Thread: Bitcoin
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2019, 00:14   #4
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bitcoin

I've spent 500 euros but i got stuck in the crash January last year and the coins i bought, Litecoin, Etherium and XRP haven't recovered, so i have lost 400 euros so far.

Even though bitcoin is rising again because i am currently negative i am not buying anymore.

I got into it at the end of the good period and i made 2 small test purchases and they made a 7% profit in a week each so that is when i tried a little bigger! Didn't work out for me, not too worried but i am hoping it does go up again but it is (today currently on a downer).

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:07 ----------

There is a story that the first ever purchase of something with bitcoin was for 2 pizzas back in 2010, the coins spent on those pizzas would have been worth £80 million at todays rates!!!!

---------- Post added at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

This is a good site to see whats happening with the coins, currently mostly RED, within 24hrs it'll turn green....then red again etc.

https://coinmarketcap.com