View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 21:58   #2523
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
That's true.

People tend to argue that it does well as a subscription channel, so there's no incentive for UKTV to make it FTA.

On the other hand, people have also said that it's a shadow of its former self and that a lot of its content is now duplicated on other FTA UKTV channels eg it's comedy programmes on Yesterday!

If this advert did appear, I wonder if it was shown early in error. This would give us an indication that it will come to Freeview at some point (unless it's already on Freeview, I can't check as my aerial is out of action).
As of yesterday GOLD was NOT on MB HQ's Freeview HD Box.

We have look around at our web sources on Freeview and seen at GOLD has not launched today on Freeview.

---------- Post added at 21:58 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
Further info:

Rishtey Cineplex is testing on EPG slot 828, flagged as "Entertainment", presumably that will be changed to "International" before launch, in line with other channels in that section of the 800s. It has pack flags for Mix, M+, L/Fun & XL/Full House. Scan data indicated that video and audio streams have been rolled out across the national network.
That an good channel number - right beside Rishtey Europe.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info