View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 11:05   #385
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: One or two new channels coming to Freesat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Retro Movies have stated that they hope to join Freesat 'within the next three months'.
If it happens I hope they give it a number that allows the Film section to have a logic to it. And by this I mean there are a few +1 film channels that might launch on FreeSat and the closer they are to their main channels the better, in my opinion. Film4 and its +1 are side by side but the other film channels are numerically next to each other, so if they added their +1s they wouldn't be able to replicate that logic without a reshuffle.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote