View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 17:53   #544
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesometeeth View Post
yeah i only had the v6 box since the day it came out, the new layout automatically puts the things your have partially watched underneath the saved section when you select it, recordings, catch up etc.

edit: so i partially watched the first episode of blackadder on catch up, when i select save, it now appears automatically underneath and i can select it instantly. next to it is a recording off the chase and next to that is a partial watch of a sky cinema film I started to stream. just a thumbnail so i can get back into the streaming show or recording where i left off

have you actually used the new software?
I appreciate the description of how it works. Thanks.

No, I have not. Merely interested in new tech and keeping familiar with something that may come my way in the future.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote