View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 22:36   #38
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
And still, you haven’t got the ammunition to address my argument. What are you playing at?

I think I know the answer. It’s called deflection.
OB it’s not my fault if you are incapable of, or wilfully are not, understanding the inherent flaw in your own argument of condoning potentially criminal activity.

What the planning rules could/should say are irrelevant.

You’ve made it clear the interests of property developers should go above local communities. You want them to be able to ride roughshot over the hard won restrictions that are in the planning system to control land use in this country. Considering you are condoning slavery as the answer to Britain’s lack of competitiveness in global markets in the other thread I would call it a night.

If you are going to hang about then riddle me this, OB. As a Conservative of all things. Why should a landowner of nearby land, with appropriate planning permission for whatever someone wants to build, have their land (and asset) devalued by criminal activity, knowing that anyone can buy any other land without planning permission, illegally demolish whatever happens to be on it, subsequently get planning permission that wouldn’t have been approved without the illegal demolition in the middle?

Last edited by jfman; 11-08-2023 at 22:49.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote