View Single Post
Old 19-12-2017, 20:03   #3779
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

[QUOTE=OLD BOY;35929472]I don't know how you could possibly call shows such as 'Game of Thrones' and 'Boardwalk Empire' over-rated.

If you enjoy dramas, you would be bowled over if you took a look at the long list of dramas that have been shown on that channel. When I first subscribed to Now TV, I couldn't believe how much I'd missed.

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

I agree that, like other non premium Sky channels, there is a fair amount of rubbish screened outside peak times, but Sky Atlantic does have a pretty good pedigree for showing some good stuff at other times (Mad Men, The Affair, The Night Of, True Detective, etc).[

They are completely overrated by Sky's standards anyway. They are good programmes but come on, they attract an audience I admit, but Sky has kept the channel withdrawn like its something absolutely fantastic. I think Virgin was right to hold off paying, for what was probably a ridiculous sum asked for by Sky.

Virgin have never been in the business of giving the viewer what they really want, they have always been slow on releasing tech, and channel releases are done randomnly and generally months after they've been on Sky.[COLOR="S

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
They should have done that in the first place.
My thoughts exactly!

Last edited by ottoni; 19-12-2017 at 20:00.