View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 16:57   #1504
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
That's a charitable interpretation of what was going on in their minds.
I wouldn't care much about this but let's not forget that parents were literally stopped from being at the bedside of their dying child. That's why my blood boils over this.
I’m trying to be even handed …

Yes, I totally agree it’s awful. While our own family inconveniences were limited to missing a couple of notable birthdays and anniversaries, I can well understand the anger of those who missed things that can’t be replaced or mitigated for, like the death of a loved one.

That doesn’t mean the rules weren’t necessary,though I think there should have been a bit more room for compassion and a lot less room for those who thought they knew better, like BoJo et al.