View Single Post
Old 26-07-2007, 22:22   #2
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: virgin and netgear wireless grief - help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoody666 View Post
I've got a Netgear wgt624 and a new virgin media account with a sony vaio laptop. i can't get the router to connect to the internet and the wife's getting fed up with the cable running the length of the house from the ntl box to the laptop in the back office.

i tried different settings like mac cloning, password required (i tried my username and account password/registered name and pin number from the welcome letter), i tried no password required.

i can communicate with the router on wireless and can connect with cable into the back of the vaio and get internet ok.

i tried the correct order of connecting and power-on but still can't get the router to connect to the internet. please help!

You can connect to the internet via ethernet direct to your laptop ?
You have powered off the modem before connecting the router ??
mrmistoffelees is offline   Reply With Quote