Thread: 4K UHD on Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 17:09   #784
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: UHD on Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesometeeth View Post
Upto 100mb and don't whatever you do go look at threads about poor speeds and local congestion or your little head will implode :-D

Your spending all this time angrily telling me it's my connection when you ignore that I've told you my TV has 100mb and it's still fluctuating :-D

We have had two 4k red button channels recently :O

See, these angry kittens don't live in the same world...

Show how unangrry you are by posting again telling me I'm wrong....

All this for suggesting we should be getting our 4k live content via existing platforms, bizarre.
Calm down, take a chill pill.

The 2 red buttons did not broadcast 4K in HLG....
I'm all for 4k channels, but only when the technology allows it to.

Your TV may have 100mb and fluctuation, but that won't stop you from accessing the 4K feed on the iPlayer...or did you mean you can access it, but the buffering problems made it painful?

Thanks for helping me to 1,000 posts lol

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 25-06-2018 at 17:17.
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote