View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 16:45   #8
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Fed up with Amazon prime phone calls

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye View Post
I used to get scam calls all the time (not so since I moved and VM insisted I had new number),
as a rule of thumb I found they always rung off after a maximum of 8 rings so I never answer my phone before this amount of rings.
The few people who use my landline know this and wait for me to answer.
I take the view that if it's important, they will leave a message. If my wife didn't keep answering the blessed thing, they might conclude that the phone was no longer active!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote