Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 22:08   #7166
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
So much data you can’t even summarise the key point, evidently
2 in 1 million……….. summarised.

Quote:
Death isn’t the only negative outcome of Covid, as I’m sure you are aware and have read extensive evidence of.
I am, and as I just advised to Hugh, if you can provide “data” on those negative outcomes in regards to kids we can talk about it. So now you have an opportunity to provide your “ data”. Have about it.

Do you also think we should vaccinate U.K. and western kids before we vaccinate adults and other at risk groups globally?

Which was the thrust of my original post that as usual you chose to ignore before going off you usual malarkey